You are here
Quiz - Can you find all the publishers hidden in the grid?
Choosing a publisher and a specific journal affiliated to it is a very crucial step for researchers who want to publish their work. Given the large number of available choices, it is important for authors to be aware of major academic publishers that are relevant to their area of study.
So how many international publishers are you familiar with? Solve this word search puzzle and find out.
- The grid below contains the names of 14 publishers.
- Use the clues listed to the right of the grid and search for the listed publishers within the grid.
- To mark your answers, click on the first letter of the word and then drag until the end of the word.
- Once you have correctly spotted and marked a hidden word, the clue will automatically get crossed out in the list.
- Remember that the hidden words could be arranged horizontally, vertically, diagonally, or backwards.
Did you enjoy solving this word search? Share the fun and invite your fellow researchers to take it too!
You might want to try your hand at our other puzzles: