- 62 customers delighted today !
- 41 customers referred us today
- 402 edited papers got accepted by journals in the last 30 days
Services we offer
"Its really a high quality editing service and I'm quite pleased about the work. If an author is seeking qualified writing and publication support, this is really true address. "
"The unique and extremely helpful thing about Editage is its professionalism and punctuality! For non-native authors, Editage makes your writing language more academically and professionally. Thus more chance to getting publish."
Walailak University, School of Liberal Arts
"Editage's editing service improved the quality of my papers' language and helped me to publish my papers easily. I found the quality of the edit most impressive. I definitely recommend this service for those who wish to get their research paper edited for publishing in international journals."
- C.K. (Cardiology Insitute of Istanbul University)
"Fantastic work indeed! I am impressed by the detailed comments and checking of numbers/facts corresponding to text, etc. I'll definitely recommend to my colleagues!"
- W.A. (Orebro University)
"Without Editage, I cannot imagine that I could publish two articles and complete my Ph.D. course. A great job and a great cost-benefit. I have tried other service company but they are not even closer to Editage Service."
- H.S. (Temple University Japan Campus)
- One of the largest in-house editorial teams
- 1200+ subject specialist English editors
- BELS-certified editors for Life Sciences
- Doctors and MDs for Medical Sciences
- Fairest prices in the market
Editage in the news
Editage sponsors outstanding paper award 2015 presented by the Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan
(November 21, 2016; Tokyo, Japan) - Editage sponsored the award for the outstanding paper of 2015, presented by the Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan (JCEJ), an official publication of the Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan (SCEJ). ). Since the year 2000, JCEJ has been awarding the outstanding paper each year.Read More
Editage promotes ethical publication practices in China
Editage has been busy conducting educational seminars and enlightening the academic community in China about ethical publication practices. Dr. Donald Samulack, President, U.S. Operations, Editage/Cactus Communications recently visited Beijing, China to enlighten authors and journal editors about irresponsible publication practices.Read More
Frequently asked questions
- What are the different types of English language editing services you offer? Our English language editing service is available in 3 levels—Proofreading, Advanced Editing Service, and Premium Editing Service. Each service differs on the basis of the level of editing detail. Know more
- What background and specializations do your editors have? We place a lot of emphasis on subject-area expertise. Our team comprises subject-area experts who are experienced research paper editors. We ensure that each scientific paper editor is an experienced professional. Our editorial team includes physicians, PhDs, MDs, postgraduates, engineers, and even journal peer reviewers. Know more
- What is the difference between the Proofreading, Advanced Editing, and Premium Editing services? These 3 services review the following areas of your document in different levels of detail—quality of language, general formatting, content, and consistency in language style. Know more
- What are the different English language styles you use while editing? We can edit as per two English language styles—American English and British English. You can choose your preferred language style in the online submission form. Know more
- I would like to acknowledge Editage in my paper. How can I do so? Several authors ask if they can acknowledge Editage’s editorial support in their paper. According to prominent publication guidelines such as the ICMJE guidelines on authorship, research paper editing or writing support should be acknowledged in the paper. Know more
- Can I change the type of editing service after submission? Yes, you can change the type of editing service if the editor has not yet begun editing your document. If the editor has already begun editing your document, then you will not be able to change the type of service. Know more