8 Essential checklists to help you at each stage of your publication journey
Wouldn’t it be great to have handy guidance at each stage of your publication journey – something to make sure you’re on the right path each step of the way? Whether it’s conducting research, writing a research paper, or getting it published in a journal, we’ve got you covered!
Here’s a bundle of 8 most essential checklists that share some great tips to help you deal with each stage of the publication journey.
These checklists will help you to -
- Understand what you need to do at each stage
- Ensure you are able to get everything right throughout the research and publication process
- Avoid skipping important steps
- Write and structure a well-written, well-structured manuscript confidently
What will you find in this digital handbook?
The following checklists for each stage of the research and publication journey:
- Stage 1 – Conducting Research: 15 Characteristics of a good statement of the problem for your research
- Stage 2 – Manuscript Writing: A checklist for each section of your research paper
- Stage 3 – Journal Selection: 15 Tips to help you choose the best journal for your research
- Stage 4 – Journal Submission: Prepare a great journal submission package
- Stage 5 – Manuscript Tracking: 8 Questions authors commonly ask about journal submission
- Stage 6 – Peer Review: How to write a great rebuttal letter
- Stage 7 – Journal Rejection: How to avoid journal rejection
- Stage 8 – Post Publication: 12 Tips to help you ace your conference presentation
100% satisfaction guarantee
This handbook will definitely help you with your entire publication journey.
Note - This is a digital handbook sent securely via email on purchase.