A practical handbook of templates for communicating with the journal
Are you unsure when and how frequently it would be appropriate to write to the editor. Are you undecided about what to include in your email? Then, this handbook is definitely for you!
You will -
- Learn how to write a pre-submission inquiry
- Understand how to write a great cover letter
- Learn how to inquire about the current status of your paper
- Learn what to include in your response to peer reviewer comments
- Understand how to apply for an APC waiver
- Learn how to write a request for manuscript withdrawal
What you will find in this digital handbook?
This handbook identifies 10 different situations that might require you to communicate with the journal editor and provides an email template for each.
- Pre-submission Inquiry
- Cover letter
- Inquiry about the current status of your paper
- Response to reviewer comments
- Extension of deadline for submitting a revised manuscript
- Inquiry about the delay in decision
- Request to expedite the decision when you need it for graduation
- Submitting a revised manuscript as a new submission
- Withdrawing your manuscript from a journal
- Application for APC waiver
100% satisfaction guarantee
This handbook will definitely help you with effectively communicating your points to the journal editor.
Note - This is a digital handbook sent securely via email on purchase.