Celebrating 115 years of the Nobel Prize - Announcing our Nobel Prize series
Nobel Prize 2015
The Nobel Prize is regarded by the scientific community as the most esteemed science award. This series celebrates the 2015 Nobel Prizes, covering a range of topics such as how the Nobel Prize changes a Laureate's life, how Nobel Laureates spend their prize money, the changes required in the Nobel Prize, Nobel-related initiatives that reach out to the larger scientific community, winners of the Nobel Prize for 2015, and more.
Has the Nobel bug bitten you yet? We are just 20 days away from the announcement of the Nobel Prizes for the year 2015. Considered the most prestigious awards in the fields of literature, medicine, physics, chemistry, peace, and economics, the Nobel Prizes are highly awaited by academics and non-academics alike. As always, this time of the year is abuzz with expectations and anticipation about nominees and winners. We’re excited too! And we would like our readers to stay on top of Nobel Prize-related facts, opinions, information, discussions, news, and expert views.
So starting this week, through mid-October, we will bring you interesting and insightful content about the Nobel Prizes in diverse formats. Here’s a sneak peek into what we have lined up:
- Did-you-know’s and fun facts about the Nobel Prize in engaging formats
- A Nobel Laureate's personal experience and advice for aspiring researchers
- Have you ever wondered how Nobel Laureates spend their prize money?
- The Nobel Prizes were first awarded more than a century ago. Looking at the changing landscape of scientific research and publishing, should there be any changes in the Nobel Prize?
- Do you know of any noble Nobel-related initiatives that reach out to the larger scientific community?
- Who might get a call from Stockholm? On which big wigs are the eyes of the scientific community set?
- And of course, the announcements and tidbits about the winners
You do not want to miss any of this action! Register with Editage Insights and keep watching this space.
You're looking to give wings to your academic career and publication journey. We like that!
Why don't we give you complete access! Create a free account and get unlimited access to all resources & a vibrant researcher community.