How and how not to title your research paper - A handbook for authors
You need this guide If you have caught yourself wondering “Is the title of my paper good enough?”
- Learn an easy 5-step method with examples to frame the perfect title.
- Find helpful tips and guidelines to make your title crisp, error-free, and discoverable.
- Get a handy checklist that can be used for a quick, final check every time you write a title.
What you will find in this digital handbook?
- Of newspaper headlines and research paper titles
- Should a title be catchy or straightforward?
- How to write a title: A handheld exercise
- The hallmarks of a good title
- A checklist to finalize the title
- Bonus Chapter - Bonus Tips on Writing a title
100% satisfaction guarantee
This handbook covers everything you need to write a perfect title for your paper.
Note - This is a digital handbook sent securely via email on purchase.