Q: I submitted the revised manuscript but accidently I uploaded the wrong file of response to reviewers comments. Now I am not able to edit the same.

1 Answer to this question

Thank you for this query! You can write to the journal editor requesting them to consider the revised response letter file. You can choose to write to the journal from the submission system or you can contact the editor in chief (email address should be available on the journal website).

Hope this helps. We wish you all the best!