Master the manuscript submission and post-submission stages to sail through to acceptance
In this program you will learn:
- How to write a pre-submission inquiry and a great cover letter
- How to communicate effectively with the journal editor and get your queries resolved
- How to understand and track your manuscript’s status in the online submission system
- How best to respond to peer reviewer comments to increase your chances of acceptance
Why should you enroll?
You’ve tackled the most laborious part of the publication process—manuscript writing—and now that you’ve finally finished writing your manuscript, you should ensure that your submission package is absolutely perfect. Wouldn’t it be great to know what editors and reviewers look for in a submission package?
A well-drafted pre-submission inquiry letter and a great cover letter are critical to making a good first impression on the journal editor.
Even after manuscript submission, most researchers experience a lot of anxiety because they find it very tricky to understand and track the manuscript status in the journal system.
And of course, the most dreaded stage in the manuscript’s journey to publication is responding to well-meaning but critical peer reviewer comments.
We’ve put together this handbook and course combo to help you sail through the pre-submission and post submission stages. This combo will help you put together a winning submission package, track your manuscript in the journal system with ease, communicate with the editor effectively, and respond to peer reviewer comments more confidently.
As a special bonus, you’ll also get a downloadable pre-submission checklist and email templates for various situations that might require you to communicate with the journal editor.
Course: Responding to peer reviewer comments (video course with interactive exercises and quizzes)
- Understand how to approach peer reviewer comments more confidently
- Learn to respond to peer reviewers and journal editors to get one step closer to publication
- Improve your manuscript’s chances of acceptance by fixing the most glaring issues in your paper
- Test your understanding with interactive quizzes and exercises
Handbook 1: Pre-submission package to give your manuscript the best shot at acceptance
- Learn what editors and reviewers look for in a submission package
- Learn how to write an impressive cover letter
- Understand the ethical aspects that you need to follow before submission
This guide comes with a downloadable pre-submission checklist and is your perfect guide to preparing a great submission package!
Handbook 2: A guide to understanding journal statuses
- Learn how you can track your manuscript’s status in the online submission system
- Understand the process flow at the journal end from manuscript submission to acceptance
- Understand the meanings of different statuses that are displayed from submission to first decision
- Learn what statuses you can expect for your revised manuscript from submission to final decision
- Learn what are the common queries that authors have about journal statuses along with their answers
Handbook 3: A practical handbook of templates for communicating with the journal
- Learn how to write a pre-submission inquiry
- Understand how to write a great cover letter
- Learn how to inquire about the current status of your paper
- Learn what to include in your response to peer reviewer comments
- Understand how to apply for an APC waiver
- Learn how to write a request for manuscript withdrawal
100% Money-back guarantee
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.
Best Seller Course | 4.7/5 ratings