Mental health and well-being resources during the COVID-19 pandemic
Editor's Note: The Leibniz Network conducted a series of webinars to help researchers manage their mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic. This video was originally published as part of this series and has been republished here with permission. The original video can be accessed here.
In the first part of this webinar series, Dr. Desiree Dickerson, Academic Mental Health and Well-Being Consultant, shares some useful tips to help researchers deal with their mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the entire webinar series:
- Part 2: Don’t be afraid to reach out to others and offer them support during COVID-19
- Part 3: Common misconception – Only those with problems in their research face mental health issues
- Part 4: Dear researchers – It’s alright to ask for help when you need it!
- Part 5: Grow stronger by accepting your limitations
- Part 6: Try to be compassionate to yourself and to others
- Part 7: You should open up to someone you trust
- Part 8: Online therapy sessions might help you get through these tough times!
You're looking to give wings to your academic career and publication journey. We like that!
Why don't we give you complete access! Create a free account and get unlimited access to all resources & a vibrant researcher community.