You are here
This 4-minute video is a detailed tutorial on retractions that are a result of ethical violations. Watch this video to learn:
- What the term "retraction" means
- When a paper is retracted
- How retraction notices are presented on a journal's website
- What the implications of a retraction are
- How it affects a researcher's career
This is the second of a 3-part video lecture on Guidelines on publishing research papers ethically by Ravi Murugesan, Publication Consultant and Trainer, Editage.