Q: What is the best method of data collection if I am researching supply chain and transportation Management: The risk of carrying restricted goods?
What is the best method of data collection if I am researching supply chain and transportation Management.
I also need help to come up with a problem statement for my research topic. The topic is Supply Chain and Transportation Management: The risk of carrying restricted goods
Thank you for sharing your question! Along with secondary quantitative data already collected for other studies or official government publications, you could use surveys and interviews to collect data for your study. Here are a few queries and resources you might find useful:
- What is the best method for data collection if I am researching the relationship between the use of technology and academic performance?
- How can I conduct research on poverty using quantitative measurement?
- What are questionnaire surveys?
For a problem statement for my research topic, you may find helpful the below resources including a useful course curated by our sister brand, R Upskill :-)
- Course: How to write problem statement in research paper?
- How to write a problem statement for my research?
- The basics of writing a statement of the problem for your research proposal
Hope this helps. All the best for your data collection and research!