Q: What to do if I have withdrawn my paper by mistake?

Detailed Question -

By mistake, I clicked on "Author Decline to Revise" and my paper got withdrawn. Do you think I can get it back? I uploaded all the documents that the reviewers asked for and created the response letter, but it got withdrawn. What should I do? 

1 Answer to this question

You should write to the editor immediately explaining your mistake. You should be able to find the editor's email id on the journal website. You should provide your manuscript id and explain that you would want to continue with the journal evaluation process. You can also attach your response letter and the documents that the reviewers requested. At the end of the email, request them to send you a confirmation that they have received the revised manuscript and will continue with the evaluation process. 

Related reading: