Q: Which is an ISI or Scopus journal for language and linguistics that offers rather easy acceptance?
Without knowing the exact area of your study, it would be difficult to make such a suggestion. Also, as you would know your study well and also the kind of journal you are seeking to publish in, you would be best to identify such a journal. Nevertheless, we can make some suggestions to help you get started.
- First off, here’s an excellent resource to help you identify a relevant journal: How to choose journals for submitting your paper
- Using the pointers in the above resource, you may look up relevant databases (such as Web of Science, Scopus, Scimago, and Directory of Open Access Journals) to identify a suitable journal.
- As open access (OA) and rapid publication journals are typically faster to publish in than standard, subscription-based journals, here are some resources to help you select the right such journals:
- However, you would also need to be aware of predatory journals, which do publish papers faster but ensure no checks (as they typically do not perform a peer review), and therefore compromise the legitimacy of the paper. Here’s a checklist to avoid publishing in a bogus journal: 10 Point checklist to identify predatory publishers
- If needed, you may also avail of our journal selection service: Editage Journal Selection
- While the above factors lie on the journal side, there are also many things you can do as an author to enable faster publication of your paper, such as ensuring a great first draft and having a great submission package. Here are some relevant resources for these factors:
Here’s wishing you speedy publication!