Purpose of This Site and the Content Therein
• All the information presented on this Site (“Content”) is for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between us. A service relationship may be established when you place a request for the Services through the Site and the same is accepted in writing by Cactus Communications.
• We reserve the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety, and integrity of our systems as well as its users' interests are and remain, well–protected. Towards this end, we may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability, and validity of service orders placed by you.
• All electronically issued services offer quality assurance. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality, simply write to us within reasonable time asking for rework of the service rendered to you (refer to the quality guarantee on our business website). If the quality delivered fell short of the service promise, we will rework the assignment for free. In case of delay in delivering the assignment within the committed time, we will refund 100% of its fee.
• Clients agree to resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes regarding the quality of delivered services by submitting a written request, either by email or the online account. This request must specifically outline all questions and concerns about possible editorial errors or omissions so that our experts may clearly address, respond to, and/or correct any areas of concern on the client’s behalf as quickly and professionally as possible. Rework requests are applicable only to the original text and will be carried out according to the assignment’s original written instructions.
• No cancellation requests will be accepted for confirmed orders.
Changes to the Site and These Terms
• We may alter or modify the features of the Site with respect to different user(s), or change any of the features or introduce new features on the Site without prior notice to any user.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these T&Cs, in whole or in part, at any time, temporarily or permanently, without notice and without liability, by posting revised terms on the Site. You hereby agree that it is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes made to these T&Cs. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these T&Cs signifies your acceptance of the updated T&Cs.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
• While we will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable Content through this Site, we do not warrant that this Site is free of inaccuracies, errors, and/or omissions. This Site may contain certain historical information, which is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the Content presented on this Site at any time, without notice to you.
• The Site may contain links to other websites ('Embedded Sites'). The Embedded Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Embedded Site, including without limitation any link contained in an Embedded Site, or any changes or updates to an Embedded Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Embedded Site. We are providing these links or allowing users to provide you these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Embedded Sites or of any information contained in the Embedded Site or any association with the operators or owners of the Embedded Site
• You hereby expressly acknowledge that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information sent by you to us or Posted on the Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (sent in code). It is expressly clarified that we do not bear any additional responsibility towards you on account of your sending a message to us.
• For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that except as otherwise expressly provided in these T&Cs, we make no representations, guarantees, or warranties, written or oral, express or implied, to the user or to any other person or entity regarding the services, the Content on the Site, any hardware, or software.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution
• If any dispute arises between you and us in respect of your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, such dispute shall be solely resolved by reference to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be India. The arbitration proceedings shall be in English language.
• These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of The India and any dispute shall, subject to the arbitration clause specified above, exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Mumbai.