Habitual toe-walkingHabitual toe-walking in children: When does it stop?
Research Communication Services
At the start of 2018, Editage wanted to explore what academic publishers think of video as a content format for science communication. So we commissioned a leading consultancy to undertake a series of interviews with publishers and societies—a target group of varying sizes, subject portfolios, and business models.
While they saw video as a future-facing medium, they spoke about perceived barriers to access. In this short video we share the stories of some early adopters who have overcome these barriers.
View Gallery »
Explore our Research Communication portfolio
Get your work noticed by all.
- 1-min read of the why and what
- Synopsis relevant to a broad audience
- Can be uploaded and shared as is
- 5 Days
Research news story
News stories about research
that connect the conceptual
and the practical.
- 300-500 words with an image from the published paper
- Catchy titles, easy messaging, author perspectives
- Format tailor-made to make science understandable
- Starting at $400
- 1-2 Weeks
summaries that say a lot
- Research context and core findings at a glance
- Visual distillation for easy recall
- Journal/university branding
- Starting at $500
- 1-2 Weeks
If a picture is worth a
thousand words, imagine
the worth of a video!
- 2-min animated videos in engaging format
- Embed code for hosting on lab/university/personal page
- Support kit = slide deck + video script + audio file
- Starting at $1195
- 3-4 Weeks