After receiving your edited manuscript, you may need help at different stages of the publication process. You can talk to your editor to
- Clarify specific editorial changes
- Understand reviewers’ comments
- Frame appropriate responses to reviewers’ comments
- Prepare a revised manuscript based on journal feedback
- Re-submit your manuscript to a different journal (including journal-specific formatting)
Yes, that’s right! We support you even after we have edited your document so that you can publish with confidence.