High-quality English language editing services
We offer three levels of manuscript editing services to address the editorial needs of all authors and researchers, including those with English as a second language. These service levels differ in terms of the scope of edit and post-editorial support.
Our editors are experienced in editing all types of documents, including, but not limited to, manuscripts, medical reports, case studies, reviews, letters, research articles, theses, dissertations, resumes, cover letters, newsletters, grant proposals, essays, personal statements, books (fiction/non-fiction), financial reports, annual reports, business documents, and marketing collaterals. Choose your editing service level and submit your document to get started.
Watch videoto understand services
Recommended for :
|authors who require a thorough manuscript check and help with
post-submission communication with journals
|authors looking to collaborate extensively with the editor to revise the manuscript and avail multiple rounds of editing||authors who are confident about the structure of the paper and are looking for a language and grammar check|
|spelling, punctuation, & grammar|
|sentence structure & terminology check|
|letter from your editor & editing certificate|
|re-editing support for 365 days||free||free||60% discount|
|word reduction||up to 20%||up to 20%||up to 10%|
|reference check||consistency and accuracy||consistency and accuracy||consistency only|
|presentation check (logic, clarity, & flow)|
|journal cover letter & manuscript assessment report|
|reviewer response letter editing|
|crosschecking responses with revised manuscript|
Authors' success stories
"Its really a high quality editing service and I'm quite pleased about the work. If an author is seeking qualified writing and publication support, this is really true address. "
"The unique and extremely helpful thing about Editage is its professionalism and punctuality! For non-native authors, Editage makes your writing language more academically and professionally. Thus more chance to getting publish."
Walailak University, School of Liberal Arts
How it works
- Select a service
and a plan
- Upload document & request
customised price quote
- Confirm quote and
- Make payment and
download edited document
We start working on your paper immediately
Frequently asked questions
- What are the different types of editing services you offer?
We provide manuscript editing services to meet the publication standards of international high-impact journals. We offer 3 levels of manuscript editing and proofreading services for academic research papers.
- What training do your editors and writers receive? All our manuscript editors and writers go through the Basic Editor Training (BET) program that comprises 5 standard modules and various customized programs. Know more
- What background and specializations do your manuscript editors have? We place a lot of emphasis on subject-area expertise. Our editorial team includes physicians, PhDs, MDs, postgraduates, engineers, and even journal peer reviewers. Over 60% of our manuscript editors come from a research background. Know more
- How do I find the support I’m looking for? At Editage, we are committed to offering our clients complete editorial and publication support and high-quality services. This focus on providing nothing short of the best is reflected in our two ISO certifications and in the fact that we have more than 51 BELS-certified editors. Here are some of the ways in which we offer our clients a competitive advantage. Know more
- Can I change the type of editing service after submission? Yes, you can change the type of editing service if the editor has not yet begun editing your manuscript. If the editor has already begun editing your manuscript, then you will not be able to change the type of service. Know more
- I would like to acknowledge Editage in my paper. How can I do so? Several authors ask if they can acknowledge Editage’s editorial support in their manuscript or paper. According to prominent publication guidelines such as the ICMJE guidelines on authorship, editing or writing support should be acknowledged in the paper. Know more