Premium Editing PLUS Services by Experts
Publication-focused editing plus post-submission editorial support
Journal response letter check will ensure effective communication with journal editors and the submission of a professionally written, well-structured manuscript.
Your editor will also edit your response to reviewers and crosscheck it with the revised manuscript.
This is the best service when you need an expert for both communication with journal editors and accurate manuscript revisions.
- Consistency & terminology
- Logic & clarity
- Journal response letter check
- Presentation style & grammar
The Premium Editing Plus service now offers researchers a safety net in more ways than one! In addition to in-depth editing and free multiple-round editing (MRE) for 365 days, you also get FREE FORMATTING every time you change your target journal during the free MRE period! This is a limited-period offer available only to jobs that are completed on or before February 28, 2019.
- 100% quality guarantee
- Free re-editing for 365 days
- Unlimited Q&A with the editor
- Free journal formatting
- Cover letter for journal submission
- Manuscript assessment report
- Editing certificate
- Editing by subject experts
- Editing responses to reviewers
- Up to 20% word reduction
(if required by the author or journal)
What you will receive
You can review every change made by our editors using the "track changes" feature of MS Word. View the sample output below to understand the kind of changes we make
Frequently asked questions
- What are the different types of editing services you offer? We offer 3 levels of editing services—Proofreading, Advanced Editing Service, and Premium Editing Service. Each service differs on the basis of the level of editing detail. Know more
- What is the difference between Proofreading, Advanced Editing, and Premium Editing services? These 3 services review the following areas of your document in different levels of detail—quality of language, general formatting, content, and consistency in language style. Know more
- Can I change the type of editing service after submission? Yes, you can change the type of editing service if the editor has not yet begun editing your document. If the editor has already begun editing your document, then you will not be able to change the type of service. Know more
- What background and specializations do your editors have? We place a lot of emphasis on subject-area expertise. Our editorial team includes physicians, PhDs, MDs, postgraduates, engineers, and even journal peer reviewers. Know more
- I would like to acknowledge Editage in my paper. How can I do so? Several authors ask if they can acknowledge Editage’s editorial support in their paper. According to prominent publication guidelines such as the ICMJE guidelines on authorship, editing or writing support should be acknowledged in the paper. Know more
- What training do your editors and writers receive? All our editors and writers go through the Basic Editor Training (BET) program that comprises 5 standard modules and various customized programs. Know more