Frequently asked questions
Editing services (20)
- Editing Services
- What training do your editors and writers receive?
- I have a document that is very specialized in its subject area. How do I know you will be able to edit it correctly?
- What background and specializations do your editors have?
- What is the rejection rate of journals?
- What are open-access journals?
- What is impact factor?
- Are a journal’s impact factor and rejection rate directly correlated? For example, does a journal with a low impact factor have a low rejection rate?
Payments and pricing (21)
- What is the price for Advanced Editing/Premium Editing services? Do you have a minimum charge or a flat fee for editing assignments?
- What if I am not sure of the most appropriate plan to choose for my document?
- I asked for a quotation but haven’t heard anything yet. What should I do?
- Do you offer discounts?
How to order? (9)
- How can I place an order?
- Do I have to wait for a quotation from you?
- Do you edit parts of a manuscript?
- Why do I need to attach a reference file and is there any specific format in which these need to be attached?
- I have some questions regarding the editor’s changes in my document. How can I get them answered?
- The journal reviewer/editor has recommended that the paper be checked by a native English speaker or professional English editing service before re-submission. Is such a comment sufficient reason to avail of the Editage Quality Guarantee?
- What if I want to make changes to my paper after you have edited it?
- I have made some changes to my paper after you edited it. Is the quality guarantee still valid?
Editage for labs (11)
- What is Editage for Labs? Who should register for this program?
- Editage for Labs--How many authors/researchers do you need to form and register as a group? What happens after registration?
- Editage for Labs--What are the different types of benefits that our Lab will receive?
- Editage for Labs--How do I register my Lab?
Editage Cash Card (17)
- How do I get an Editage Card?
- How do I add funds?
- How do I obtain a proforma invoice before making a payment to my Editage Card?