Why register for Editage for Labs?
Develop your lab’s writing skills using Editage learning resources
Researchers typically spend several hours reviewing the English in papers written by their colleagues or junior researchers. Editage for Labs helps your lab publish faster and smarter by giving all your lab members access to e-books, webinars, and workshops that help them write better English, thereby reducing the need for constant review and revision.
Share edited papers with your co-authors in real time
Groundbreaking research is the result of successful collaboration! Editage for Labs helps your lab members collaborate more effectively by giving the author an option to automatically share the edited paper with co-authors, even when he or she does not have access to Internet or Email.
Centralize payments and discover the convenience of prepayment
Successful research labs often delegate all payments for editing services to a single lab member or to a secretary. Editage for Labs enables your lab to follow this practice, through its “Payment Manager” feature. Your payment manager can also use “Editage Card,” a secure and convenient prepayment tool, to pay for multiple jobs at once.
Save money through special Editage discounts
Managing a lab budget is never easy, but Editage for Labs is here to help! Under Editage for Labs, all your lab members receive special discounts on all editing services, which increase with the number of submissions you make.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Editage for labs? Who should register for this program? Editage for Labs provides "lab workflow management solutions" to help (i) researchers, (ii) lab heads, (iii) professors, and (iv) lab administrators, efficiently track the progress and impact of their labs’ publications. Know more
- Editage for labs—How many authors/researchers do you need to form and register as a group? What happens after registration? You can register as an individual and add other authors/researchers as members into your group (anytime in the future). There is no limit to the number of people you can add to your group. To receive the full range of benefits, ensure that you add all your lab members to your group. Know more
- Can I add members who are not Editage clients to my lab? Yes, the admin of the Lab can add members who are not Editage clients. Each member added to the Lab group will have their own Editage Online System account and a common Lab page. Know more
- My lab members and I have some questions/concerns regarding Editage for labs, how can we contact you? At any point of time, if you or any members of your lab have some questions/concerns regarding Editage for Labs, please contact us at or on our US toll free number (+1(833)979-0061). Know more
- Who will make the payments for the submissions from the group? All payments will be made by the individual member of the group/lab placing an order. Know more
- I am part of a lab group; however, I do not want to submit my paper through the labs account! If you do not want to submit an assignment through your group account, please select "Self" in the "Submit for" question on the order form. Know more