- Obtains detailed instructions from the client.
- Ensures that all necessary information has been provided by the client.
- Recommends the most suitable service to the client.
- Ensures that all the necessary information has been obtained by the Client Manager.
- Ensures that the manuscript is sent to the team most suited to the subject area.
- Identifies an editor based on qualifications and subject-matter expertise.
- Ensures that all the instructions from the client are clearly understood by the editor.
- Identifies an experienced senior reviewer to re-check the edited manuscript for language.
Subject-matter expert editor
- Edits the manuscript for clarity and proper use of English.
- Includes comments explaining all extensive revisions.
- Formats the manuscript to conform to the guidelines prescribed by the target journal.
- Ensures that the edited manuscript conforms to all requirements of the client.
FOR THE PREMIUM EDITING SERVICE:
- Provides the client with a detailed assessment of the manuscript, including the next steps required before submission to the target journal.
- Provides the client with a detailed and impressive cover letter to aid in the submission process.
- Re-checks the edited manuscript and ensures that it meets the global standards of scientific English.
- Ensures that the edited document conforms to all the journal formatting guidelines and client instructions.
- Reconfirms that all the instructions of the client have been followed by the editor.
- Ensures that all the correct files, including supplementary documents, are sent to the client in a timely manner.