I contracted with a brilliant Biostatistician and his team that not only completed my project before my deadline but also enhanced my analysis with their insights
- Medical Scientist and Co-Founder of a Patient-Centered Healthcare Organization
Get expert help with statistical design and inferences to avoid the common problems that lead to journal rejection
Low sample size and power
Poor statistical modeling
Choose from among 3800+ experts with PhDs across 1000+ specialized disciplines.
Dr. Jonathan Noel
PhD (Public Health), University of Connecticut
Experienced in advanced statistical techniques such as hierarchical/multi-level linear models, path analysis, and structural equation modeling.
Dr. Sergei Rodionov
PhD (Oceanography), State Oceanographic Institute
Climatologist with 40+ years of experience in statistical analyses of climate data.
Dr. Ryan Koehler
PhD (Chemistry), University of California, Santa Cruz
Scientist/Data analyst/Software engineer specializing in biotechnology. Uses computational tools to transform complex data into greater understanding.
Find an expert statistician to review your statistical methods and prepare a high-quality publication
01Send InquiryBriefly describe your requirements
02Kolabtree Account ManagerYou will be contacted to understand all the requirements
03Receive QuotesYou will receive quotes from experts in the field
04Choose Expert and CollaborateChoose an expert based on experience and fee and work in close collaboration
- Choose from over 3800+ freelance experts specialized in a wide range of disciplines from life sciences to data science.
- Get a statistician to identify the correct statistical methodology for your data, ensure robust analyses, and review your statistical analyses to eliminate common problems.
- Hire from among biostatisticians, astrophysicists who are experts at spotting trends in large datasets, or other specialists in statistics.
- The scope of the service can be fully customized and tailored to your specific requirements.