Editage respects the confidentiality of research. We receive unpublished manuscripts detailing groundbreaking research and ideas from the best researchers and universities around the world, and we understand the confidentiality risks associated with submitting unpublished work.
Measures to prevent information disclosure
- All our data security processes are ISO 9001:2008-certified and our IT security management systems are ISO/IEC 27001:2005-certified.
- All our employees and contractors have signed confidentiality agreements and will not make any client information available to anyone outside Editage, unless authorized in writing by the client.
- Your personal information (name, address, email address, contact number, etc.) will never be made available to any outside party.
- All documents submitted are managed through a secure online job management system; your documents can only be viewed by your customer service manager, the editors/publication experts working on your assignment, or any other authorized personnel within Editage.
- On request, we will also sign a confidentiality agreement with you before you submit your data to us.