At Editage, 99.9% is not good enough. We aim to ensure that every client is 100% satisfied at every interaction. We work with you until you are fully satisfied with every dimension of our service, be it quality, on-time delivery, or response time.
News and Events
(February 15, 2019; London, U.K.)Read More >>
December 20, 2018; Philadelphia, U.S.
December 12, 2018; Philadelphia, U.S.
December 12, 2018; Beijing, China
Seeking to publish your paper in a prestigious international journal? You can trust Editage, a company recommended by more than 1600 journals. Our native English-speaking editors combine subject area expertise with a deep understanding of publication requirements.
We offer a range of services specially designed to support you through every stage of your academic journey and offer assistance at every step in the manuscript publication cycle.
- English editing - including substantive editing and copy editing
- Journal selection and submission
- Journal formatting
- Thesis editing
- Pre-submission peer review
- Artwork preparation
- Responses to peer reviewer comments
- Book editing - including typesetting and cover design
Editage is the right choice for researchers
Professional expertise you can trust
- Largest pool of expert editors and translators to cover every field of research
- 15+ years of valuable experience editing papers for high-impact journals
- Partnerships with prestigious publishers such as Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, PLOS, and Hindawi
All the support you need to get published
- Three levels of editing to suit every document type and publication goal
- Multiple-round editing support as you continue to work on your paper
(free under our Premium services)
- Unlimited free QnA about the edited assignment
- Free formatting to a journal of your choice under any editing service
- Free certificate of editing and fast speeds
Quality-centric systems and processes
- Sophisticated recommender system that matches every manuscript to an expert from the same field
- Preferential allocation to your favorite editors
- Two pairs of eyes: review of every assignment by a senior editor to ensure error-free language