- 75 customers delighted today !
- 34 customers referred us today
- 273 edited papers got accepted by journals in the last 30 days
Authors' success stories
"Editage's editing service improved the quality of my papers' language and helped me to publish my papers easily. I found the quality of the edit most impressive. I definitely recommend this service for those who wish to get their research paper edited for publishing in international journals."
- C.K. (Cardiology Insitute of Istanbul University)
"Fantastic work indeed! I am impressed by the detailed comments and checking of numbers/facts corresponding to text, etc. I'll definitely recommend to my colleagues!"
- W.A. (Orebro University)
"Without Editage, I cannot imagine that I could publish two articles and complete my Ph.D. course. A great job and a great cost-benefit. I have tried other service company but they are not even closer to Editage Service."
- H.S. (Temple University Japan Campus)
- One of the largest in-house editorial teams
- 1200+ subject specialist English editors
- BELS-certified editors for Life Sciences
- Doctors and MDs for Medical Sciences
- Fairest prices in the market
Editage in the news
Hindawi and Editage announce their partnership to provide English-language editing services
September 26, 2016 (Philadelphia, PA, USA) – Hindawi and Editage today announced a new partnership that will provide English-language editing to authors wishing to submit to Hindawi publications. This partnership will result in Editage’s services being integrated into Hindawi’s submission process and provide a 10% discount to Hindawi authors.Read More
Editage launches new abstract and cover letter development service in Korea
Editage launched a new abstract and cover letter development service for Korean authors. Many authors, particularly for whom English is a second language, often struggle to construct effective abstracts and impressive cover letters. Authors can now use the services of subject-matter experts to create an effective abstract and present their study in the best possible light.Read More
Frequently asked questions
- What are the different types of English language editing services you offer? Our English language editing service is available in 3 levels—Proofreading, Advanced Editing Service, and Premium Editing Service. Each service differs on the basis of the level of editing detail. Know more
- What background and specializations do your editors have? We place a lot of emphasis on subject-area expertise. Our team comprises subject-area experts who are experienced research paper editors. We ensure that each scientific paper editor is an experienced professional. Our editorial team includes physicians, PhDs, MDs, postgraduates, engineers, and even journal peer reviewers. Know more
- What is the difference between the Proofreading, Advanced Editing, and Premium Editing services? These 3 services review the following areas of your document in different levels of detail—quality of language, general formatting, content, and consistency in language style. Know more
- What are the different English language styles you use while editing? We can edit as per two English language styles—American English and British English. You can choose your preferred language style in the online submission form. Know more
- I would like to acknowledge Editage in my paper. How can I do so? Several authors ask if they can acknowledge Editage’s editorial support in their paper. According to prominent publication guidelines such as the ICMJE guidelines on authorship, research paper editing or writing support should be acknowledged in the paper. Know more
- Can I change the type of editing service after submission? Yes, you can change the type of editing service if the editor has not yet begun editing your document. If the editor has already begun editing your document, then you will not be able to change the type of service. Know more