Professional Editing Services
Give your writing an edge with Editage’s high-quality English editing services
Professional Editing Services
Editage is one of the oldest and most trusted brands in academic editing.
In the past 15 years, we have helped more than 200,000 authors publish in high-impact journals. We are also partners to publishers, universities, and other research institutions, where we manage crucial processes that are heavily dependent on editorial skill and expertise.
We offer a suite of services to meet a wide range of editing needs.
Get a well-written, scientifically sound manuscript with in-depth editing and a critique of the science by high-caliber editors.
Bring exceptional clarity and coherence to your paper with the premium services offered under Manuscript Editing.
Impress your thesis committee with our thesis editing service. You will also learn more about academic writing from your editor’s changes.
Get editing support for your presentations, speeches, emails, websites, brochures, grant applications, annual reports, and more.
Tell engaging stories that connect with your readers. Get consultation and editing for fiction and non-fiction.
Ensure an error-free, publication-ready final document. Have it checked for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and consistency.
You can count on Editage
Our 2000+ native English-speaking editors bring expertise in over 1200 subject areas and adhere to the highest standards of editorial excellence.
All assignments have a 100% Quality Guarantee. In case our work fails to delight you, we will re-work the assignment until you are satisfied with it, or return its fee – no questions asked.
Our editing and proofreading services are endorsed by more than 1600 journals.
Here is how we guarantee the quality of our editing services
- 1. Our sophisticated editor recommender system matches every assignment to a specialist from the same field. If you have marked any editors as your favorites, they will get first preference for your assignments.
- 2. The editor will edit your document after understanding its content, purpose, and target audience. The editor will also format your document to the guidelines of the journal of your choice. If your journal has a page or word limit, the editor will reduce or suggest sections to reduce the word count if it exceeds limits.
- 3. A senior editor will review the edited document to ensure that all your instructions have been followed and no errors remain in grammar, language, word choice, terminology, consistency, or formatting.
- 4. You will receive the completed assignment by the deadline committed.
- 5. We will continue to offer support even after the assignment is completed. Your editor will address any doubts you may have about the edit. There is no limit on the number of questions, nor is there any fee for this service.
- 6. With the end goal of helping you prepare a publication-ready manuscript, we also extend *multiple-round editing support for multiple revisions of your draft.
We are always looking for ways to improve your overall experience, and so we offer you
with quick assignment turnaround times and prompt resolution of your feedback and concerns
as proof that your manuscript is ready for publication
a secure account with an easy-to-use interface
*Multiple-round editing is offered for free under the Premium Editing services and at a 60% discount under the Advanced Editing service.
** EditageOnlineTM makes your interactions with us simple and easy. Use it to submit assignments, track their progress, download completed files, generate editing certificates, ask questions, make payments, give feedback, mark your favorite editors, save a record of your published papers, and more.