It would be tough to say whether this title is appropriate without going through your entire paper and understanding what it is about. The title you mentioned seems concise, but here is what I can suggest:
- Preferably, write the title at the end, once you have completed writing your manuscript.
- Ensure that the title contains keywords and also mentions what technique or study design was used.
- Make sure that the title clearly indicates what your research is about.
- Keep it brief, informative, and attractive.
- Avoid using jargon as it might make the title too complicated and difficult to understand.
- Proof read it so that there are no grammatical errors or typos.
For more guidance on writing a title for a research paper, please go through these posts which will provide you with great tips to tweak your title:
- 3 Basic tips on writing a good research paper title
- How to write an effective title and abstract and choose appropriate keywords
- Quick tips to help you get the title of your research paper right
I hope you find this answer useful.