Caven S. Mcloughlin is Professor at Kent State University, Ohio-USA, and has been the Editor for the journal School Psychology International published by Sage Publications. He has authored/edited/contributed to 12 books and about 150 published research articles, and served as a promotion-folio reviewer for academics in 12 countries. Dr. Mcloughlin is a Fulbright Specialist with an extensive conference presence in China, South Korea, Turkey, South Africa, and India. His presentations stress practical, low-effort/high-return strategies that have been tested in several countries, and are aimed at busy academicians who want to place emphasis on ‘what counts.’
The presentations each stress practical, low-effort/high-return strategies that have been tested in several countries, and are aimed at busy academicians who want to place emphasis on ‘what counts.’
He will deliver webinars on the following topics:
- ‘Insider tips’ from a journal editor about strategies for getting journal submissions advanced to full-review and subsequently accepted for publication.
- Helping faculty improve their prospects for accessing research grant funds.
- Twenty Top-Tips from Editors for Improving Your Article Submission
- Exhortations by an Editor
- A Surefire Way to ‘Break-In’ to Getting Your Work Accepted by the Highest Ranking Journals in Your Field
- The Ten Commandments for Successful Article Writing
- Effective Strategies and Step-By-Step Approaches to Satisfying Reviewers and Editors Following Peer Review
- How Can Authors Move Their Paper through the Review Process Faster and with a Greater Prospect of Success
- How to Write an Effective Title, Abstract and Keywords
- The Reasons for Rejection by Journals
- Tips for Helping Select the Right Journal for Your Article
- How Can I Identify a Bogus Publisher or Journal?
- Understanding Academic Honesty
- The Fifteen Habits of Super Productive Researchers