Increase your chances of journal acceptance.
Get a well-written, well-structured manuscript, which increases your chances of acceptance by the target journal.
Beyond language and grammar, Premium Editing ensures that your manuscript goes through the most intensive research editing process.
- Presentation style
- Consistency & terminology
- Logic & clarity
- Detailed language & grammar check
- 100% quality
- Free re-editing for 365 days
- Unlimited Q&A with the editor
- Free journal formatting
- Cover letter for journal submission
- Up to 20% word reduction
- Editing certificate
- Editing by subject experts
- Manuscript assessment report
Authors' success stories
Frequently asked questions
- What are the different types of editing services you offer? We offer 3 levels of editing services—Proofreading, Advanced Editing Service, and Premium Editing Service. Each service differs on the basis of the level of editing detail. Know more
- What is the difference between the Proofreading, Advanced Editing, and Premium Editing services? These 3 services review the following areas of your document in different levels of detail—quality of language, general formatting, content, and consistency in language style. Know more
- Can I change the type of editing service after submission? Yes, you can change the type of editing service if the editor has not yet begun editing your document. If the editor has already begun editing your document, then you will not be able to change the type of service. Know more
- What background and specializations do your editors have? We place a lot of emphasis on subject-area expertise. Our editorial team includes physicians, PhDs, MDs, postgraduates, engineers, and even journal peer reviewers. Know more
- I would like to acknowledge Editage in my paper. How can I do so? Several authors ask if they can acknowledge Editage’s editorial support in their paper. According to prominent publication guidelines such as the ICMJE guidelines on authorship, editing or writing support should be acknowledged in the paper. Know more
- What training do your editors and writers receive? All our editors and writers go through the Basic Editor Training (BET) program that comprises 5 standard modules and various customized programs. Know more