Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications (BBRC): Quick facts and submission tips
Aims and Scope
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications (BBRC) is an international journal dedicated to the very rapid dissemination of timely and significant experimental results in diverse fields of biological research. Research areas include Biochemistry, Biophysics, Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Neurobiology, Plant Biology, and Proteomics.
|Frequency of Publication|
Editor-in-Chief: E. Carafoli;
Questions for the Editorial Office prior to submission:
CRITERIA FOR PUBLICATION
- BBRC accepts regular articles and mini reviews.
- Procedures for submitting manuscripts including formatting requirements, file preparation, charges for color reproduction in print, etc., are all identified within the Guide for authors.
- Manuscript must be no greater than 4,600 words: includes the title page, all sections of the manuscript (including the references), and the figure and table legends. No more than 4 figures should be included (any figure larger than half a page is counted as two figures).
EDITORIAL POLICIES AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Submit your paper in Word Document format at Submit your paper. Submission to this journal proceeds online and you will be guided through the creation and uploading of your files.
- Open Access: Articles are freely available to both subscribers and the wider public with permitted reuse. An Open Access publication fee is payable by authors or their research funder.
- See “Guide for Authors” for further information on preparation and so on: http://www.elsevier.com/journals/biochemical-and-biophysical-research-communications/0006-291X/guide-for-authors#4000
MANUSCRIPT REVIEW PROCESS
GOOD PUBLISHING PRACTICES
- See “Before You Begin” for information on conflict of interest, ethics, etc.:
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LINKS
- To view articles, see the following: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/0006291X
INDEXING AND METRICS
- Impact factor: 2.281 for 2013 (5-year impact factor of 2.474)
- Indexed in Biological Abstracts, Chemical abstracts, Current Contents/Life Sciences, EMBASE, EMBiology, Excerpta Medica, MEDLINE®, SCISEARCH, Science Citation Index, Scopus
You're looking to give wings to your academic career and publication journey. We like that!
Why don't we give you complete access! Create a free account and get unlimited access to all resources & a vibrant researcher community.
Subscribe to Journal Selection