Communicating your research: How to utilize social media for your research career
- What exactly is research communication
- Different types of research communication strategies
- How communicating your research can benefit your career
- The primary differences between major platforms (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- How to identify which platform is right for you and your research
- How you can use social media to network, educate, or collaborate
About the speaker:
Dillon Jones is a biologist and science communicator interested in the processes that give rise to biodiversity. Dillon uses his platform to teach complex biological concepts, raise awareness for conservation issues, and encourage people to get involved in the sciences. You can find Dillon creating education content on Instagram (@DillonTheBiologist), hanging out on twitter instead of analyzing his results (@BiologistDillon), or hosting Naturalist Showdown, the live-streamed nature game show, over on tv.mammalz.com.
Don’t miss this insightful webinar. Click here to sign up now.