Q: How do I make a presentation on the choice of academic sources?
How do I make a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation? My topic is: The choice of academic sources of your choice.
Firstly, the topic title isn’t entirely clear. Perhaps the second ‘choice’ is not needed, and you simply mean ‘The choice of academic sources.’ By this, you perhaps mean how to choose the relevant literature in a literature search. If so, here are some relevant resources:
- Tips for effective literature searching and keeping up with new publications
- How to make Web searches more precise
- Tips to identify whether a source is scholarly and reliable
Coming to the presentation part, there are actually multiple activities involved. First, you need to get your content in place (which will come from the literature search mentioned above). Then, you will need to plan and prepare the slide deck. Finally, you will need to practice your presentation – in order to deliver it efficiently to your audience. For these various activities, you may find the following resources helpful:
- How to use visual aids to make your oral presentations better [Course]
- 8 Tips for presenting a paper at an academic conference
- 9 Tips for presenting at an academic conference [This is a slide-deck version of the previous resource, as you specifically asked about a PPT presentation.]
All the best for your presentation!