Q: How do I write a problem statement for my study?
My topic is 'perceptions of sme's (a small rural market) on the embezzlement of public funds in the public sector'
Thank you for your question. We have responded to quite a few similar questions on this forum.
It is difficult to suggest a statement of the problem without knowing the details of your project. However, we have some excellent resources on how to write a problem statement. Please go through these. They will give you a fair idea on how you can create one:
- The basics of writing a statement of the problem for your research proposal [Downloadable template]
- 8 Things to remember when writing a statement of the problem
- 3 Easy steps to write an effective statement of problem
- How to write a statement of problem for your research proposal
- How to write a problem statement for a research paper?