Q: Where can I find a tool to help me select a journal for my paper?
I can't find a journal for my paper. I found a site earlier where I put the abstract and keywords and it recommended a journal, but I have lost it.
I think you are referring to a journal selection tool that you had used previously. I have edited the question title based on my understanding. There are several journal selection tools available online. You can try Scimago, Elsevier's Journal Finder, Springer Journal Suggester, Journal Guide, etc.
In addition, we have previously published several posts on selecting the right journal for your research. Please review the links below for tips and suggestions. I hope you will find these resources useful!
- Finding the right journal to disseminate your research
- How can I select a suitable journal for submitting my manuscript?
- Selecting a suitable target journal for your manuscript
- Tips from a journal editor: How to select a journal for your paper?
- 12 Tips to help you choose the right journal for your paper
Also, Editage has a journal selection service that you can consider using.