Q: Could you provide some tips so that my paper gets accepted by my target journal?
How to write a journal paper in such a way that it gets accepted? How should my research article's title be?
There are no shortcuts to getting your manuscript accepted. Your study must be of very good quality, must have novelty, and must be within the scope of the journal in order to get accepted. For this, not only does your research need to be of excellent quality, but your manuscript must also be well-written. Here is a resource that will provide you with in-depth guidance on how to write a brilliant research paper:
In addition, you will also need to know how to select a suitable journal for your paper. These resources will help you with journal selection:
- Selecting a suitable target journal for your manuscript
- Tips from a journal editor: How to select a journal for your paper?
- Think Check Submit checklist - Selecting the right journal for your research paper
Regarding how to write a good title for your manuscript, here are some articles that will help you:
- 3 Basic tips on writing a good research paper title
- 8 Quick tips to create a great research paper title
- 5 Simple steps to write a good research paper title
I hope this helps you.