It is difficult to suggest a title for your paper without going through your manuscript or knowing the details of your research. However, I can make a few suggestions to help you write an appropriate title:
- Preferably, write the title at the end, once you have completed writing your manuscript.
- Ensure that the title clearly indicates what your research is about.
- Keep it brief, informative, and attractive.
- Include relevant descriptive keywords that readers are most likely to search for.
- Avoid using jargon as it might make the title too complicated and difficult to understand.