Thank you for your question. It is difficult to recommend specific journals for your paper without going through it in detail. However, here are a few articles that will help you understand how to select a journal for your paper:
- How can I find a journal for my paper?
- How to select journals for publishing my research?
- How can I select a suitable journal for submitting my manuscript?
If you wish to get your paper published in a short time, it would be best to look for rapid publication journals in your field. You might find the following articles useful if you are looking for a rapid publication journal:
- Publish faster, progress faster: The basics of rapid publication
- A list of journals and publishers that offer rapid publication
- Can you suggest journals which have a fast publication cycle?
If you are particular about SCI/SCIE indexed journals, please visit http://mjl.clarivate.com/ and type in the keyword of your subject area in the search box and you would find a number of journals matching the criteria. You could review them and narrow down based on your specific subject area. Many journals such as those published by Elsevier, Wiley, and Springer publish review times on their websites. Other than these, you could also use the following tools to select the journal based on your manuscript title, keywords, subject area, etc.
Editage also has a publication support service that assists authors with journal selection. You can also consider using this service.