Q: Could you do a literature review for my research?
I am preparing for a research, and I an need updated and extensive literature review.
Unfortunately, we cannot do a literature review for you. As the author of the paper, it is best that you do it yourself as it will increase your knowledge, help you identify gaps in the existing literature, and thus, get a clearer idea about your research problem and how to address it.
We can, however, provide you with some useful resources on how you can conduct and write an effective literature review for your paper. Please go through these resources carefully.
- Expert advice on reading scientific literature as a habit
- Tips for effective literature searching and keeping up with new publications
- How should I assess scientific literature to prepare myself for writing a paper?
- How to write the literature review of your research paper
- How to write a literature review
- 5 Tips to write a great literature review
- How to write a chronological literature review?
- Inadequate literature review makes an author's research redundant: A case study