Q: How do I go about editing my work?
I need materials on editing process and techiniques.
Your question is not very clear. To give a more specific answer to your question, I will need more information about the kind of editing work you are doing. Assuming you are a researcher and wish to edit your own paper, I would suggest that you take the services of a professional editing company to get your paper edited. Editage also has such a service. You can look it up here.
Additionally, here are some resources that you might find helpful:
- 8 Tricks and tips to effectively proofread your dissertation
- 5 Things you should do before sending your manuscript to a scientific editing service
- How your language editing service can help you improve your writing skills
- How to get the best out of an editing service
- 6 Mistakes to avoid when writing your research paper (Part 1)
- 6 Mistakes to avoid when writing your research paper (Part 2)