Q: What is the best way to write a literature review?
I want to know the best way of writing a literature review.
A literature review is a comprehensive overview of all the existing published works on a particular topic. While writing your literature review, you must ensure that it provides context and also specifies the relevance of your study to the field and the background to the research problem you are exploring.
The following resources will help you conduct and write an effective literature review for your research paper. Please go through these resources carefully:
- Tips for effective literature searching and keeping up with new publications
- A young researcher's guide to writing a literature review
- How to write the literature review of your research paper
- How should my literature review be structured?
- 5 Tips to write a great literature review
- What tense should I use when writing a literature review?